I'm moving to Vaasa this month!

Last month I recieved a letter of acceptance from FKF (Fria Kristliga Folkhögskolan) to study japanology in Vaasa!!! Great, wonderful, scary, cool,....everything is a mess in my head. Too much stuff to think about right now. But_I'm extremely happy and excited!

The day before yesterday I had a trip to Vaasa with my mom to check out the city and of course the apartment offered to me. Vaasa is so far away from my home I have barely even visited there before. Honestly I do not even remember if I have been there at all before. It's not a first time I find myself from a situation where I'm moving to a new city without even knowing what kind of city it is, haha. :D I really wanted to get an apartment where I could be alone but unfortunately there were only shared apartments available so this is going to be my home for a while at least.



First impression of Vaasa was "it's so cold here but beautiful buildings!". I really like that Vaasa is located in the coastal area. All this time I have been living safely and soundly surrounded by earth and forests. Finally I'll get to some other kind of place.


My apartment is right in the center of Vaasa. Great! It's going to be only a walk away from school, less than 2km. The apartment itself is old but okay. That describes it quite well I think. There is going to live three other girls together with me and hopefully they are nice. Every bedroom has a shower, toilet and a really really small balcony to maybe put a houseplant there, dunno what I'm supposed to do with it?!? 

There was a happy surprise in the toilet :D I took pictures of that but nothing else....gj me. Not that it really matters. Soon enough I have a chance to take more pictures. See ya soon! :)

Bye bye Tampere! Soon I'll leave.

 
off topic Hervanta and a gorgeous sunset

Kommentit

  1. That bathroom is identical to mine. Except mine didn't have such a dope ass shower curtain. I wonder if we're neighbours. :D

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Japanologian opinnoista Fria Kristliga Folkhögskolanissa Vaasassa! (only finnish this time)

Mitä mulle kuuluu?